Do you need to be rescued…are your account records up to date??
It is not deliberate – you had good intentions. Time runs away from you because you are busy running a business. Before you know it, its BAS time AGAIN and you know you are going to have to spend the weekend getting it done.
On the other hand, maybe you had someone who you thought you could trust but got it all wrong because of his or her inexperience.
Over time, the problem becomes so big that:
- It has taken over your office
- It keeps you awake at night
- You don’t know where to start
- You’re fearful the ATO will call
- You have no idea how much tax or GST you owe
- You are completely in the dark
What is the good news?
We can help you. Every ‘rescue’ is as individual as you are, we can’t say exactly what we need to do to clean it up to date or how long it will take. During the initial consultation when we complete a ‘Health Check’ we will explain to you what the problems are and what needs to happen to transform your data file into a source that provides you with reliable information.
Essentially, though we will do whatever it takes and as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Some of the issues we will address
- Bank accounts or Credit Cards that don’t reconcile with the Statements
- Old un-presented transactions in the Bank account or Credit Card
- Trade Debtors and Trade Creditors don’t balance with the Balance Sheet
- The Trade Debtors and Trade Creditors that aren’t real i.e. outstanding invoices and bills have already been paid but still showing as outstanding
- Incorrect previously lodged BAS
- Payroll categories that are incorrectly set up therefore giving you incorrect information in payslips, Annual Leave and Sick Leave Accruals, incorrect Tax tables, Superannuation Guarantee Calculations and Payment Summaries
- Unreliable Inventory figures
The implications of these are:
- You may be paying the wrong GST, Tax and Superannuation
- You may be subject to fines and interest
- You may be making strategic business decisions based on unreliable figures with dire consequences.
- We are a confidential service – so don’t be embarrassed, don’t delay, contact us for an obligation free chat.